Many have been affected negatively by pressure and stress, resulting in serious consequences to health and life, as well as poor work performance.
Having skills to draw on for dealing with extreme busyness, many tasks and difficult people are essential for peace of mind and growth.
This one-day course will help participants increase awareness of everyday pressure, understand the causes and costs of workplace pressure and how it impacts individuals. It will also highlight the benefits of creating balance and how to identify pressure points.
Learn how to apply emotional intelligence, increase optimism and resilience, and develop strategies for getting ahead. Experience breakthroughs that you never thought were possible.
- Apply a direct understanding of pressure points and their costs and payoffs.
- Speak in terms related to emotional intelligence, optimism, and resilience.
- Create a personalized toolkit for managing stressors and anger.
- Work on priorities and achieve defined goals.
- Under Pressure!
- Getting to the Heart of the Matter
- Emotional Intelligence
- Coping Toolkit
- Getting Organized