In any organisation, the positive management of relationships will ensure productivity. Sound relationships create of a culture of trust and loyalty where individuals are motivated and committed to develop to their full potential.
This learning programme is intended for all persons who need to develop strong, positive relationships in the workplace. It will give delegates the knowledge and skills to effectively manage their own emotions more effectively and understand colleagues’ emotional reactions. In gaining these skills, the individual is equipped to handle diverse business relationships, so improving trust and respect.
- Understand the need for clear structure in workplace relationships
- Awareness of the interrelationship between personal and professional relationships
- Identify techniques for self-management and the management of others
- Build positive workplace relationships
- Build a positive culture and climate where learners are able to develop to their full potential
- Understand and overcome stereotyping and how it affects relationships
- Identify expected courtesy norms and learn etiquette according to culture and the organisation
- Break-away sessions
- Relevant business exercises
- Discussion activities and
- Case studies
High emphasis is placed on learning through ‘doing’ where learners are presented with real life and workplace case studies ensuring delegates develop knowledge and confidence to take their enhanced skills back into the business environment and apply them successfully. The group leaders are trained to create a comfortable atmosphere where delegates can evaluate themselves and their skills, generate ideas and solutions to problems and plan suitable growth in the workplace.
- Module 1: Importance of Structure in Workplace Relationships
- Module 2: Interrelationship between Personal and Professional Relationships
- Module 3: Emotional Intelligence in Relationship Development
- Module 4: Managing the Emotions of Others
- Module 5: How Stereotyping Affects Relationships
- Module 6: Etiquette Issues in the Workplace
- Module 7: Personal Accountability & Commitment Plan