The way we behave in the business environment and at social events can undermine effective working relationships, as it may be construed as rudeness, disrespectful or an intolerance of people of different cultures and diversity. Business and social etiquette is our behaviour, interactions and understanding of others and contributes to the professional image and perceptions of an individual and company.
This 1 day workshop is designed to provide an understanding of how to project a more professional image to create credibility and respect. It will also help build stronger relationships with coworkers, managers and employees. Proper business etiquette impacts everyone within an organisation. Learn to create a professional image and use business etiquette techniques in a variety of business settings.
- to give delegates an understanding of the importance of courtesy in business relationships
- to encourage appropriate behaviour in the workplace
- to assist delegates to project a professional and positive image
- to help delegates to relate effectively to colleagues and clients in their own context and workplace
- to help individuals understand how potentially explosive workplace issues can be diffused by appropriate courteous behaviour
- to encourage individuals to apply an ethical approach to all their activities in the workplace
experience or confidence in their interaction with internal and external customers.
- First Impressions – Lasting Impressions: Business Image
- Projecting a Positive Image
- Delegates Tasks: Taking Ownership
- Are You a Team Player?
- Personal Accountability & Commitment Plan