The programme is designed to identify and manage the resolution of personal conflict between individuals or teams. The main focus is on the workplace, although the same principles can be used elsewhere. Business teams and leaders are equipped with a range of skills and strategies which will help them to manage and resolve the inevitable conflicts which are part of any business process.
- Understand the main sources of conflict
- Analyse and understand the nature of conflicts
- Describing appropriate techniques to manage conflict
- Implementing skills and strategies to manage and resolve conflict
- Develop the confidence to tackle conflict effectively
- Developing the attributes of a good conflict leader
- Handling customer complaints
The workshop is suitable for support and executive staff members, who want to prevent escalation of conflict, who wish to resolve existing problems and to polish interpersonal, team and EQ competencies. It is also highly suitable for teams who wish to explore and resolve conflicts and build synergy and effectiveness.
- Module 1: Putting Conflict Into Perspective
- Module 2: Exploring Diversity when Dealing with Internal and External Customers
- Module 3: Developing the Core Skills Needed to Successfully Prevent and Resolve Conflict
- Module 4: Personal and Organisational Conflict Resolution Skills
- Module 5: Dealing with Customer Complaints