In today’s business environment Emotional Intelligence and communication skills are the fundamentals for success in every organisation. It is becoming critical to not only understand the scope of work but be able to analyse and understand one’s self and the people in your team, in terms of motivation, behaviour and performance potential.
Emotional Intelligence is the ability to identify, understand and control one’s thoughts and feelings, communicate them clearly to others and interact with empathy towards other’s emotions. This workshop explores the basis of Emotional Intelligence and gives guidelines on applying the theories in everyday situations that arise when working with people.
- Understand the concept of emotional intelligence
- Analyse the relationship between emotional intelligence and self-awareness
- Analyse the relationship between emotional intelligence and self-management
- Analyse the relationship between emotional intelligence and social awareness
- Apply techniques for responding to situations in an emotionally intelligent manner
- Analysing the impact of emotional intelligence on life and work interactions
- Evaluating own level of emotional intelligence in order to determine developmental areas
This workshop will enable delegates to apply knowledge, skills and insight within team member or management context and can also be used for personal development.
- Module 1: The Principles and Concepts of Emotional Intelligence
- Module 2: Self-Awareness and Self-Management
- Module 3: Social Awareness: The impact of Emotional Intelligence on Life and Work Interactions
- Module 4: Emotional Intelligence in Relationship Development and Management
- Module 5: The Role of Emotional Intelligence in Life and Work situations
- Module 6: The Personal Emotional Blueprint