Performance Management translates to creating both competence and growth for employees. Effective Performance Management incorporates a series of on-going assessments, processes and activities that encourage growth and measure progress in attaining objectives.
This workshop will guide managers to monitor ongoing performance so as to incorporate effective developmental plans or employees. Managing performance comes with greater responsibility for the work output and progress of others. Understanding and applying the Performance Management Cycle is invaluable in maximising human resource potential in the organisation.
Removing the dread of the ‘Performance Review Circus’ by understanding the cooperative relationship between managers and subordinates will prove to be motivating and enlightening for both parties.
Management at all levels should to be able to coach and counsel towards desired outcomes in order to prevent formal disciplinary steps. This workshop will teach the coaching skills essential to perform this role.
- To enhance leadership strengths by understanding performance management strategies
- Delivering honest, ongoing, ethical and fair reviews
- Solving typical performance management issues
- Knowing when to access HR support and tools
- Creating a personal development plan to help you grow your performance management skills
- Evaluate your performance management skills
- Recognising guidelines for applying performance management strategies
Managers, supervisors, team leaders, department heads.
- Module 1: Performance Management Overview
- Module 2: The Law and Performance
- Module 3: Documented Feedback
- Module 4: The Phases of Performance Management
- Module 5: Rating Performance
- Module 6: Career Development
- Module 7: Feedback
- Module 8: Progressive Discipline and Counselling