The aim of the People Management and Leadership workshop is to strengthen your current management and leadership skills with a powerful, more distinguished dimension. This workshop has been designed to enhance and build on your current leadership abilities. It will help all managers and leaders develop the essential skills to influence and motivate their staff to achieve exceptional performance.
Leadership is built on solid management skills. This foundation provides the essentials necessary for supporting and sustaining your management qualities and performances. Maintaining a balance between achieving results and developing your people is the key to successful management. This workshop increases your awareness of your current leadership style and abilities. You will also appreciate the impact your
leadership style has on those who work with you. The course then provides you with a tool-kit of ideas to increase your leadership skills back in the workplace.
- Explore management principals required to run a successful business
- Planning, setting objectives and the benefits of good organisational skills
- Organising resources to match the task objectives
- Maintaining control – monitoring and assessing
- Developing your leadership style
- Empowering yourself by perfecting your management skills
- Improving problem solving and decision making skills
- Developing people skills – maximising effective communication
- Leading successful teams – motivation and the importance of trust
- Implementing skills and strategies to manage and resolve conflict
This workshop is aimed at all those who have management responsibilities or who have recently been promoted to a management position.
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: Planning
- Module 3: Organising
- Module 4: Controlling
- Module 5: Developing Leadership
- Module 6: Additional Essential Management Skills
- Module 7: Developing Effective Teams