Markets and technology are changing. Customers, competitors and staff are changing. Society, economics and politics are changing. Each change triggers the need to create a new tomorrow. Managers in today’s ever-changing organisations need to be pro-active in identifying the need for change in order to constantly improve their department, division and organisation. They also need to be equipped to manage the change process by overcoming resistance and achieving a smooth transition from past to future.
This programme will explore how to effectively recognise areas in need of change, make recommendations and implement organisational change.
- Simplify change management
- Understand why managing change is so important
- Understanding different aspects of change management
- Provide an understanding of the process one goes through when faced with change
- Practical use of tools to assist when managing change
- Why does change need to be managed?
- Understanding Change Management
- Dealing with resistance to change
- The Critical role and application of communication during a change
- Tools for managing change?
- How can one apply what has been learnt?