The Sales Accelerator offers a practical approach for developing and sharpening essential sales skills. The fundamentals of conventional selling, such as prospecting and making appointments with target customers, are combined with the latest techniques for sizing up key individuals and developing needs.
Delegates practise the skills and processes via interactive sales tools which they take away with them. The practical nature of the programme serves to build self-confidence in the sales environment, helping to understand the buyer, how to act professionally throughout the sales process and build on-going relationships with customers. The workshop concentrates on discussing the theory of the sales processes and skills under discussion, and then on practising them.
- Gain insight into the psychology of selling
- How best to prospect and qualify customers
- How to connect with different personality styles
- Understand the importance of goal setting and strategy
- Improve communication skills to build rapport and trust
- How to progress through the phases of selling
- Break-away sessions
- Relevant business exercises
- Discussion activities and
- Case studies
High emphasis is placed on learning through ‘doing’ where learners are presented with real life and workplace case studies ensuring delegates develop knowledge and confidence to take their enhanced skills back into the business environment and apply them successfully. The group leaders are trained to create a comfortable atmosphere where delegates can evaluate themselves and their skills, generate ideas and solutions to problems and plan suitable growth in the workplace.
- Motivation, Goal Setting and Strategy
- Psychological Issues of Selling
- Personality Styles
- Genuine Sales Approach
- Cold Calling
- Identifying Client Needs
- Building Rapport and Trust
- Close the Deal
- Personal Accountability & Commitment Plan