When we talk about influence and persuasion, we often talk about marketing and sales. However, we influence and persuade in many ways and with great frequency.
Effective persuasion methods and influencing skills are the difference makers for getting results, with or without positional authority.
If you want to convince your team to adopt a change, help your staff make choices, or choose the best place for lunch, there is often influencing taking place.
- Make decisions about using persuasion versus manipulation
- Apply the concepts of pushing and pulling when influencing others
- Describe different techniques for getting persuasive conversations and presentations underway
- Make a persuasive presentation by using the 5S’s
- Apply storytelling techniques to extend influence
- Leverage concepts of neuro linguistic programming in everyday influence and persuasion.
- Understanding Persuasion
- Preparing to Persuade
- Getting Off on the Right Foot
- Presentation Strategies
- Using Stories to Persuade
- Using Neuro Linguistic Programming