The aim of the Situational Leadership skills course is to build on current leadership abilities. It will help all managers and leaders to address individual developmental needs and so influence and motivate their staff to achieve exceptional performance.
This workshop increases your awareness of your current leadership style and abilities. You will also appreciate the impact that your leadership style has on those who work with you and also help you to identify and adapt to the style required by individual staff members to meet their performance needs. The need to select influencing behaviours, that are appropriate to the situation, are explored.
Performance gaps are evaluated so as to define the task and psychological maturity level of subordinates and place them at the correct level of Situational Leadership intervention.
- Understand management of organizational behaviour
- Empowering yourself by adding to your management skills toolbox
- Developing people skills – maximising effective communication
- Identifying and adapting to different Personality Types
- Implementing skills and strategies to improve performance.
This course is designed for individuals who supervise, manage, lead and coach others and develop talent as part of their daily responsibilities and want to increase their leadership impact by matching their style to individual employee potential. Those who may be leading others in the future and wish to grow and improve their skills are also included.
- Developing Leadership
- Addressing Performance Effectively
- Practical Application
- Personal Accountability & Commitment Plan