The Quality Customer Service training programme is for delegates to become more professional and effective in the way they handle both face to face and telephone service when dealing with internal and external customers. Delegates will understand the impact on them and their organisation of providing the best possible service learning to communicate with customer’s in a professional and effective manner.
- Defining good service
- Adapting a professional approach to clients
- Communicating correctly with customers
- Building customer relationships
- Dealing with difficult clients
- Analysing service levels
- Personal accountability
The primary objective of our training is to ensure that the knowledge acquired is applied successfully, adding real value and making a visible difference to work performance in the business environment. The courses have a strong focus on an outcomes based approach and are facilitated on a highly interactive basis encouraging active delegate participation using:
- Break-away sessions
- Relevant business exercises
- Discussion activities and
- Case studies
High emphasis is placed on learning through ‘doing’ where learners are presented with real life and workplace case studies ensuring delegates develop knowledge and confidence to take their enhanced skills back into the business environment and apply them successfully. The group leaders are trained to create a comfortable atmosphere where delegates can evaluate themselves and their skills, generate ideas and solutions to problems and plan suitable growth in the workplace.
- Introduction to Customer Service – 21st Century Challenges
- Good vs. Poor Service
- Who is my Customer?
- Customer Satisfaction
- Wow! Service – Going the Extra Mile
- Dealing with Customer Complaints
- Measuring Customer Service
- Communication Skills – a Vital Tool for Excellent Customer Service
- Module 1: Understanding and Communicating with your Customer