The Fundamental Component consists of Unit Standards to the value of 36 credits all of which are compulsory.
The Core Component consists of Unit Standards to the value of 76 credits all of which are compulsory.
The Elective Component consists of individual unit standards from which the learner must choose unit standards totalling a minimum of 16 credits.
- Work with others to undertake or support the project management activities.
- Assist the project manager and/or project team by contributing and participating in planning, execution and
- Provide support to the administration of a project.
- Supervise a project team of a small project to deliver project objectives or
- Support the project environment and management activities to deliver project objectives or
- Describe and apply specialised technical methods, tools and techniques to a project to deliver project objectives
- Module 1: COMMUNICATION FUNDAMENTALS LEVEL 3
- Module 2: NUMERACY FUNDAMENTALS LEVEL 4
- Module 3: ASSIST THE PROJECT MANAGER
- Module 4: MOTIVATION, LEADERSHIP AND TEAM WORK
- Module 5: COMMUNICATION FUNDAMENTALS LEVEL 4
- Module 6: SUPPORT THE ADMINISTRATION OF A PROJECT