Personal mastery is foundational to human growth and maturity and affects both individual and team performance. It requires support staff, team leaders and managers to assess and apply the knowledge of themselves to understand, motivate and manage people often within situations of conflict and interpersonal differences.
Personal mastery involves seeing objective reality and aligning our subjective values with principles. Principles are guidelines for human conduct that are self-evident and have proven to have enduring value. Aligning personal values with these enduring principles result in inward strength of character, genuine caring, serving and increased productivity.
“Sustained superior performance comes from focusing on achieving results and building capacity”, says Stephen Covey. This interactive workshop teaches the key principles of success and productivity through personal mastery practice, using skills and steps that need to be consistently applied to positively change personal performance and that of others.
The knowledge can transform personal and working environments to create successful organisations and the people within them and can be used in a personal way or as an aspect of organisational growth and development. This two day programme will enable delegates to build better relationships, create balanced healthy lifestyles, and increase their productivity and effectiveness as individuals and team members.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of self to strengthen performance
- Understand the principles of creating personal power and self-mastery
- Build a personal development plan for performance through the right thought, belief and action
- Identify your strengths, value and purpose for yourself and the organisation
- Deal with conflict and interpersonal differences through greater personality awareness
- Motivate self and others through positive attitudes and environments
- Apply the principles of success in a practical business context
- Personal Mastery A Journey
- My Values
- My Past
- My Present
- Work / Life Balance
- Personal Productivity
- Personal Perspective
- Personal Mission
- Personal Vision
- Personal Development Plan