This learning programme is intended for all persons who need to achieve personal effectiveness in business environment. This unit standard is for all persons involved in administration in commercial or non-commercial organisations.
- Break-away sessions
- Relevant business exercises
- Discussion activities and
- Case studies
High emphasis is placed on learning through ‘doing’ where learners are presented with real life and workplace case studies ensuring delegates develop knowledge and confidence to take their enhanced skills back into the business environment and apply them successfully. The group leaders are trained to create a comfortable atmosphere where delegates can evaluate themselves and their skills, generate ideas and solutions to problems and plan suitable growth in the workplace.
- Module 1: Plan and Organise Own Work
- Module 2: Establish and Maintain Working Relationships
- Module 3: Maintain Files and Records
- Module 4: Personal Accountability & Commitment Plan