The Fundamental Component consists of Unit Standards in:
The Core Component consists of Unit Standards to the value of 82 credits all of which are compulsory.
The Elective Component consists of individual unit standards from which the learner must choose unit standards totaling a minimum of 11 credits
- Demonstrate an ability to identify and create a new venture.
- Demonstrate knowledge of interpersonal skills required in a business environment.
- Demonstrate an understanding of basic economics within an market economy.
- Manage a new venture by applying business principles and techniques.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the role of leadership and management.
- Module 1: Literacy 1st & 2nd Language
- Module 2: Mathematical Skills
- Module 3: Entrepreneurial Skills
- Module 4: Interpersonal Skills
- Module 5: Financial And Economic Skills
- Module 6: Management Skills
- Module 7: Leadership Skills