Fundamental Component: The Fundamental Component consists of Unit Standards in:
- Mathematical Literacy at Level 4 to the value of 16 credits
- Communication at Level 4 in a First South African Language to the value of 20 credits
- Communication in a Second South African Language at Level 3 to the value of 20 credits
Core Component: The Core Component consists of Unit Standards to the value of 82 credits all of which are compulsory.
The Elective Component consists of individual unit standards from which the learner must choose unit standards totaling a minimum of 11 credits
- Manage a new venture by applying business principles and techniques.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the role of leadership and management.
- Demonstrate an understanding of basic economics within an market economy.
- Demonstrate an ability to identify and create a new venture.
- Demonstrate knowledge of interpersonal skills required in a business environment.
- Module 1: Literacy 1st & 2nd Language
- Module 2: Mathematical Skills
- Module 3: Entrepreneurial Skills
- Module 4: Interpersonal Skills
- Module 5: Financial And Economic Skills
- Module 6: Management Skills
- Module 7: Leadership Skills