The Managing Time for Results programme gives delegates the skills to analyse their personal and team time problems, and to choose and implement solutions which suit their positions and work-styles. This workshop will allow delegates to examine their time management and to select and implement solutions which will assist them in meeting work and personal deadlines.
- Module 1: Creating, Using and Maintaining a Task List
- Module 2: Planning Proactively
- Module 3: Using and Maintaining an Effective Diary System
- Module 4: Procrastination, Prioritising and Productivity
- Module 5: Planning and Following a Work Schedule
- Module 6: Essential Time Management Skills
- Module 7: Basics of Time and Stress Management