The National Certificate in Management – NQF Level 3, is designed to meet the needs of learners who require junior management skills in all sectors of the economy. The purpose of the qualification is to empower delegates to acquire knowledge, skills, attitudes and values required to operate confidently.
It provides an opportunity to learn and apply academic skills in relation to junior management assisting delegates to contribute to improved productivity and efficiency within the business environment.
- Co-ordinating with others
- Making significant choices from a wide range of procedures
- Operating in a number of contexts
- Making comparisons
- Performing junior management functions
- Maintaining records
- Carrying out simple research and tasks
- Interpreting current affairs related to a specific business sector
- Recognising the effect of HIV/AIDS on the specific workplace, business sub-sector and own organisation
- Applying knowledge of self and team to enhance team performance
- Managing time and the work process
- Explaining the structure of an organisation
- Conducting a formal meeting
- Inducting a new member of a team
- Motivating a team
- Describing the management function of an organisation
The National Certificate in Management: NQF Level 3, is intended for personnel already employed and other learners who intend to follow a career in management. Junior management positions include team leaders, supervisors, first line managers and section heads.
- Module 1: People Management
- Module 2: Workplace Management
- Module 3: Decision Making
- Module 4: Unit Management