Graduates need to understand exactly what the organisation expects from them. They need to develop a highly professional image and positive attitude, learning to be consistent and dependable. Induction training is essential to assist with an effective transition from university into the corporate workplace.
A Graduate Induction programme should teach new recruits personal effectiveness and professional business skills. Understanding how to be accountable for their daily tasks from inception of their professional careers is essential.
- Break-away sessions
- Relevant business exercises
- Discussion activities and
- Case studies
High emphasis is placed on learning through ‘doing’ where learners are presented with real life and workplace case studies ensuring delegates develop knowledge and confidence to take their enhanced skills back into the business environment and apply them successfully. The group leaders are trained to create a comfortable atmosphere where delegates can evaluate themselves and their skills, generate ideas and solutions to problems and plan suitable growth in the workplace.
- Module 1: THE WORKPLACE PROFESSIONAL (1 DAY)
- Module 2: MANAGING TIME FOR RESULTS (1 DAY)
- Module 3: WOW! SERVICE – ADDING VALUE (2 DAYS)
- Module 4: MODERN BUSINESS WRITING (2 DAYS)
- Module 5: MANAGING WORKPLACE RELATIONSHIPS (1 DAY)
- Module 6: THE ADMINISTRATION ARCHITECT (1 DAY)
- Module 7: POWERFUL PRESENTATIONS (2 DAYS)
- Module 8: THE WAY FORWARD