The programme is a one-day workshop designed to explore the delegates’ interpersonal skills which enhance the ability to communicate successfully with clients and peers alike. The course offers tools and techniques for developing and improving confidence through assertiveness skills in the work environment.
- To explore the importance of self-confidence in business communication
- Understanding the advantage of assertive behaviour compared to passive or aggressive behaviour
- Identifying different types of assertive behaviour
- Recognising the importance of adapting to different situations where assertive behaviour will be to the
person’s and organisation’s advantage
- To apply assertive communication with fellow workers
- To role-play different assertive techniques to identify strengths and weaknesses
- To create a productive work environment where positive and transparent assertive communication is
The workshop will benefit office professionals who intend to improve their interpersonal skills. Individuals from all areas of the work environment can attend this intervention re-examine the way they evaluate themselves and as an opportunity to explore new ways to communicate and co-operate with team members and clients.
- Confident and Assertive Behaviour
- Communication in the Workplace
- Assertive Techniques