Contact Centres have become integral to the way organisations achieve their business objectives. It is a high growth industry constantly requiring skilled people with an on-going need to develop career paths in this field. The Contact Centre National Certificate at NQF Level 2 will provide learners with the knowledge and skills required to improve productivity and efficiency within the Contact Centre industry.
This qualification will enhance the provision of entry-level service within the field of Contact Centres. The core component contains skills in customer service, business communication, handling telephone calls, computer skills, numeracy, culture and teamwork.
- Identify Contact Centre customers and their needs
- Respond to customers with factual and accurate information
- Gather and process data specifically related to Contact Centres
- Operate as a team member in a diverse working environment
- Perform to the required standards and requirements
- Implement and articulate operational activities in a Contact Centre
The National Certificate in Contact Centre Support, NQF Level 2, allows the learner to work towards a nationally recognised full qualification. Due to its flexibility, the qualification allows access to those in formal education and those already employed in Contact Centre organisations.
It is particularly suited to those learners who are performing telesales, call centre and client service tasks but have not had the opportunity to obtain a formal qualification beyond NQF Level 1.
- Module 1: Contact Centre Culture & Teamwork
- Module 2: Customer Service
- Module 3: Computer Skills
- Module 4: Call Handling Skills
- Module 5: Business Communication
- Module 6: Numeracy