Contact Centres have become integral to the way organisations achieve their business objectives. It is a high growth industry constantly requiring skilled people with an on-going need to develop career paths in this field. The Contact Centre National Certificate at NQF Level 2 will provide learners with the knowledge and skills required to improve productivity and efficiency within the Contact Centre industry.
This qualification will enhance the provision of entry-level service within the field of Contact Centres. The core component contains skills in customer service, business communication, handling telephone calls, computer skills, numeracy, culture and teamwork.
- Identify Contact Centre customers and their needs
- Respond to customers with factual and accurate information
- Gather and process data specifically related to Contact Centres
- Operate as a team member in a diverse working environment
- Perform to the required standards and requirements
- Implement and articulate operational activities in a Contact Centre
It is particularly suited to those learners who are performing telesales, call centre and client service tasks but have not had the opportunity to obtain a formal qualification beyond NQF Level 1.
- Module 1: Contact Centre Culture & Teamwork
- Module 2: Customer Service
- Module 3: Computer Skills
- Module 4: Call Handling Skills
- Module 5: Business Communication
- Module 6: Numeracy