The Fundamental Component consists of Unit Standards to the value of 56 credits all of which are compulsory.
The Core Component consists of Unit Standards to the value of 66 credits all of which are compulsory.
The Elective Component consists of individual unit standards from which the learner must choose unit standards totalling a minimum of 10 credits.
- Understand and implement service levels and their monitoring in Contact Centres.
- Monitor and control Contact Centre support Staff and their meeting of targets and standards.
- Apply specific Contact Centre sales knowledge and skills in creating and meeting sales targets and requirements.
- Identify specific Contact Centre customers.
- Coach others in Contact Centres.
- Work with Contact Centre statistical data.
- New Zealand and Australian Qualifications where these could be sourced.
- NVQ Qualifications from Britain. In fact the NVQ have compared the unit standards in this qualification and have approved the relevant unit standards for a period of two years.
- Module 1: Communication Skills
- Module 2: Language Proficiency
- Module 3: Mathematical Literacy
- Module 4: Principles of Contact Centre Operations
- Module 5: Contact Centre Management
- Module 6: Contact Centre customers