Through building day-to-day administration skills, as well as general operational competencies, this qualification ensures progression of learning, enabling the delegate to meet standards of service excellence required within the administration field. It has building blocks that can be developed further in qualifications at a higher level.
This qualification focuses on the skills, knowledge, values and attitudes to provide opportunities for people to move up the value chain. The core component contains competencies in information handling, communication, customer service, technology, organisation skills, self-development, teamwork and business policies and procedures.
- Gather and report information
- Plan, monitor and control and information system
- Maintain booking systems
- Participate in meetings and process documents and communications related thereto
- Utilise technology to produce information
- Plan and conduct basic research in an office environment
- Coordinate meetings, minor events and travel arrangements
- Set personal goals
- Function in a team and overall business environment
- Demonstrate an understanding of employment relations
The qualification is suited to those learners who wish to extend their range of skills and knowledge within the administration field so that they can extend their competency levels. It is the second qualification in the administration learning pathway and is particularly suited to those learners who are performing secretarial, administrative and clerical tasks.
- Module 1: HR for Office Administrators
- Module 2: Communication Skills for Office Administrators
- Module 3: Administration Skills for Office Administrators
- Module 4: Business Writing for Office Administrators
- Module 5: Organisational Skills for Office Administrators
- Module 6: Research Skills for Office Administrators
- Module 7: IT Skills for Office Administrators
- Module 8: Front Line and Customer Service for Office Administrators
- Module 9: Business Appreciation for Office Administrators