Kwelanga Training will strive to:
- Retain our status as a fully accredited training provider with the Services SETA.
- Quality assure current relevance of our program scope of accreditation and extend to align to market trends.
- Build a professional reputation with delegates and customers, successfully understanding their individual requirements, offering outstanding courses and unparalleled service.
- Offer innovative training products and solutions that will serve to benefit the clients and their staff.
- To develop internal business systems that will allow us to operate in an efficient, consistent and effective manner at all times.
- Market our courses successfully through different mediums and aim to have approximately a minimum of 15 delegates per public course.
- Diversify the company to include Enterprise Development Companies that support Kwelanga Training’s core business.
- Include Social Responsibility initiatives with a key focus on assisting disadvantaged persons.
- Extend our footprint into Sub-Saharan Africa