Why Kwelanga as your training partner?
Kwelanga Training: Knowledge and Expertise
The directors, staff, facilitators and registered assessors all have numerous years of experience in organising and facilitating outcomes-based business skills training programmes. Trainers are subject matter professionals in each area we specialise ensuring expertise is available whenever requested. Clients can be confident that Kwelanga Training’s courses teach real world skills resulting in measurable improvements to performance and productivity.
Return on Investment in the Workplace
The primary objective of our training is to ensure knowledge acquired is applied successfully, adding real value and making a visible difference to work performance. Utilising a unique post course electronic “toolbox” for delegates and an on-line electronic evaluation tool for clients, we offer measurable training solutions providing return on investment in the workplace.
Fully accredited training provider with service SETA
Kwelanga Training has been awarded FULL ACCREDITATION as a Provider of Education and Training with the Services Seta. We have been audited on our quality process and surpassed all the industry requirements with regard to our training material, methodology, facilitator qualifications and customer service systems.
Our expert trainers will provide support and guidance to clients and delegates on SAQA requirements, NQF Levels and Credits.
B-BBEE Verification Status
Kwelanga Training prides itself on having been awarded with the B-BBEE verification status of a Level 2 Contributor with a 125% BEE Procurement Recognition Level.
To partner with our clients to achieve exponential growth through our commitment to developing human potential. Through instructor led training we inspire people to be the best they can be.
To achieve this, we:
- Communicate to exceed expectations
- Are accountable
- Are passionate about our company and addressing our country’s development
- Continuously strive to provide the highest level of advice to our clients
- Focus on creativity and strategic innovation in everything we do
- Strive to Achieve a Level 1 B-BBEE
- Drive to have a Sub-Saharan footprint
We view ourselves as equal partners with our clients, our employees, our suppliers and our respective communities on the African continent.
Kwelanga Training will strive to:
- Retain our status as a fully accredited training provider with the Services SETA.
- Quality assure current relevance of our program scope of accreditation and extend to align to market trends.
- Build a professional reputation with delegates and customers, successfully understanding their individual requirements, offering outstanding courses and unparalleled service.
- Offer innovative training products and solutions that will serve to benefit the clients and their staff.
- To develop internal business systems that will allow us to operate in an efficient, consistent and effective manner at all times.
- Market our courses successfully through different mediums and aim to have approximately a minimum of 15 delegates per public course.
- Diversify the company to include Enterprise Development Companies that support Kwelanga Training’s core business.
- Include Social Responsibility initiatives with a key focus on assisting disadvantaged persons.
- Extend our footprint into Sub-Saharan Africa
Commitment: A willingness to give your time and energy beyond your assigned roles to those activities that will benefit the organisation, its clients or its employees
Communication: The manner in which messages (written or verbal) are given to customers, employees and suppliers ensuring that a high level of professionalism is constantly maintained and the image of the organisation is not brought into disrepute
Accountability: Being held responsible for tasks, targets and people that have been assigned to your role, failure of which could place the organisation in a jeopardizing situation
Innovation: Initiatives that lead to an increase in revenue, and/or efficiency and/or staff morale without compromising the organisations professional integrity
Passion: The ability to bring a positive energy to a task/activity, project, business relationship which can be evidenced by client, supplier, management and employee references