ALIGNED TO UNIT STANDARD ID 14348, NQF LEVEL 2, 3 CREDITS
The Telephone Excellence programme covers all key aspects of proper conduct and practices in the reception area, and equips front-line telephonists with the practical skills to operate productively and efficiently in this environment. This workshop is also designed to encourage new and experienced front-line staff to interact, and to discuss the challenges of their position, solve problems and enhance their motivation and commitment to this critically important role.
WHAT THIS COURSE CAN DO FOR YOU BOOK NOW!
- Employing effective telephone etiquette
- Answering the telephone according to organisational standards
- Processing incoming calls according to organisational standards
- Processing outgoing calls according to organisational standards
- Using the telephone effectively in a business environment
- Importance of answering the call in a professional manner
- Taking accurate messages and relaying effectively and timeously to the recipient
- Transferring the calls and keeping the client informed of delays
- Assisting customers with requests.
- Improving communication skills, questioning and listening techniques.
- Dealing with difficult callers
“The course was fulfilling and relevant to my day to day work. I truly appreciate every moment”~- Poppy Phatshoane (SAMRO)
“The course is brilliant and gave me an added advantage to my skills development” ~ Arshall Sampson (SASSETA)
“I have enjoyed the course thoroughly. I have learnt how to conduct myself with telephone calls and how to handle the clients” ~ Lorraine Beck (SAMRO)
“Open floor training session which helped us express ourselves. The facilitators knowledge of subject was far beyond excellent” ~ Tshepo Phele [Mmela Financial Services]