ACCREDITED TO UNIT STANDARD ID 110023, NQF LEVEL 4, 6 CREDITS
The programme has been developed to assist delegates to grasp the essential components of various types of reports and their formats. Delegates are shown how to plan, write and edit reports for use as executive decision-making tools, including validation in order to present credible reports for management evaluation.
WHAT THIS COURSE CAN DO FOR YOU BOOK NOW!
- Writing and improving the quality of business reports
- Compiling reports to ensure that content and format are appropriate
- Determining the focus of the report – deciding on correct content
- How to select format and structure to meet the readers needs
- Ensuring that the document sequence is logical and meaningful
- Presenting information differently: text, graphs, tables, and diagrams
- Organising and structuring a technical text appropriately
- Presenting the same information in different ways
“I was so impressed with the facilitator’s patience and interpersonal skills. She was well organized and gave a perfect presentation” ~ Yuletide Nkuna (Khuthele Projects)
“Very Interesting, I’ll recommend the course to everyone” ~ Freda Ndaba (National Prosecuting Authority)
“One of the best and most informative courses I have attended – thanks!” ~ Marelize Snyman (Telkom SA)
“A very informative course – I really enjoyed it!” ~ Faizall Kassiem (Vodacom)
“The course and information given was brilliant. The venue excellent!” ~ Judith Kay (Rand Mutual Assurance)