The ability to present oneself effectively with confidence is one of the most highly sought after skills in the workplace. This course will give the delegate the tools to present to both large and small audiences. The delegate will learn the skill of adapting to different audiences in varying presentation circumstances including formal presentations, meetings, interviews, negotiations, debating sessions and team presentations. The focus is on gaining skills through practical application of the theory and skills covered.
WHAT THIS COURSE CAN DO FOR YOU BOOK NOW!
- Understanding the characteristics of a good presenter
- Overcoming the “Fear Factor”
- Applying the presentation process from planning to question and answer sessions
- Analysing the audience
- Successful interaction with the audience, maintaining sound group dynamics.
- Reinforcing the message – key words, pace, transitions, body language
- Participating in/conducting formal meetings, discussions, debates and negotiations.
- Using appropriate visual aids to enhance the presentation.
- Drawing successful conclusions
“I enjoyed the course thoroughly. It provided me with a lot of information that I will need for my future job. It raised my self-esteem” ~ Omar Farouk Amodjee (VWSA)
“Excellent, interactive course. Rose, you are brilliant and very inspiring” ~ Roshanthi Govender (Vodacom)
“This has been an enlightening course. Professionally handled, I learnt a lot” ~ Thomas Matjila (SAPS)
“Thank you for a life changing course to equip us with the great tool” ~ Obakeng Tumisi (ATNS)
“It really helped me very much. I had basic knowledge on presenting; this helped my confidence and filled many gaps. Thank you” ~ Karen Redelinghuys (UNISA)
“Every aspect of personal development in presentation skills was addressed” ~ Cindy Wilson (Southern Sun Hotels and Resorts)