The Minute Taking for Meetings workshop has been developed to prepare office professionals with the skills they need to be effective in running meetings and keeping accurate minutes.
WHAT THIS COURSE CAN DO FOR YOU BOOK NOW!
- The purpose and objectives of minutes
- Identifying different types of minutes
- Planning and preparing communications prior to meetings
- Producing a well-constructed agenda in the correct time frame.
- Optimising resources
- Preparing correct and sufficient equipment required to take minutes
- Understand the importance of accurate recording and producing of concise minutes that reflect proceedings.
- Distributing minutes to the correct list, different methods of distribution and the importance of keeping to a timeframe
“I had a wonderful experience and learnt a lot. The facilitator is excellent in what she does. Keep it up!” ~ Mandisa Zondi (NBCRFI)
“Everything was perfect” ~ Cebisile Zikalala (SEDA)
“I thoroughly enjoyed the course and learnt a lot of valuable tools” ~ Tanja Lendowshy (Golder Associates)
“The workshop was great and I personally acquired a lot of skills in minute taking” ~ Nomthandazo Shabangu (UNISA)
“Excellent facilitator – the workshop was useful and I have learnt a lot” ~ Johanna Morulane (Department of Justice)
“Excellent course and presenter. It exceeded my expectations” ~ Lena Dreyer (Vaal University of Technology)