ALIGNED TO UNIT STANDARD ID 9506, NQF LEVEL 4, 4 CREDITS
The programme is a one-day workshop designed to explore the delegates’ interpersonal skills which enhance the ability to communicate successfully with clients and peers alike. The course offers tools and techniques for developing and improving confidence through assertiveness skills in the work environment.
WHAT THIS COURSE CAN DO FOR YOU BOOK NOW!
- To explore the importance of self-confidence in business communication
- Understanding the advantage of assertive behaviour compared to passive or aggressive behaviour
- Identifying different types of assertive behaviour
- Recognising the importance of adapting to different situations where assertive behaviour will be to the person’s and organisation’s advantage
- To apply assertive communication with fellow workers
- To role-play different assertive techniques to identify strengths and weaknesses
- To create a productive work environment where positive and transparent assertive communication is valued
DOWNLOAD the full course outline.