ALIGNED TO UNIT STANDARD ID 8968, NQF LEVEL 3, 5 CREDITS
Communication is the cornerstone of all our interpersonal relationships and the foundation of all areas of effectiveness in our lives. With the constant increase of pace, the complex choices we have to make and the range of communication channels available we have to access new and smarter ways of communicating, as our lives become more multi-dimensional, so too must our communication become more intelligent and intuitive.
Through communication and presentation fundamentals combined with Neuro Linguistic Programming, Image psychology, Emotional Intelligence theory and Quantum Mechanics basics, this programme will explore some of the essentials of effective communication, how to use communication to develop our relationships and personal skills and where we are going in the future.
WHAT THIS COURSE CAN DO FOR YOU BOOK NOW!
- Understanding communication anchors, positive communication and rapport
- Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) – altering your perceptions & belief limitations
- Building relationships – effective conversations, observing & recognising body language
- Personal communication – psychology of personal image, what colours say about you.
- Selling “Brand You” – anchoring new skills and interrupting old patterns
- Improve presentation skills – voice quality, profiling and targeting your audience, self-knowledge and preparation for greater confidence
- Positive Interactions – the psychology of conflict situations
- Developing emotional responsibility and personal power
- Communication Intelligence – communication for personal mastery, future pacing and ecology check
- Creating a personal action plan
Contact Us for the full course outline.