The programme is designed to provide learners with the ability to follow a process in writing texts required in business. It is intended to promote clear, unambiguous communication in plain language and to improve the quality of written letters and other texts that are specific to a business environment. The programme will enable learners to recognise and effectively apply modern textual conventions.
WHAT THIS COURSE CAN DO FOR YOU BOOK NOW!
- Understand the purpose of effective business writing
- Improve writing through clear communication
- Plan writing and collect relevant information
- Identify texts specific to a particular business function
- Identifying the key audience
- Checking information for accuracy, bias and stereotyping
- Using plain, up-to-date language in business documents
- Identify effective information transfer – style and tone
- Drafting and editing of business documents
- Checking for accuracy and factual correctness
- Using appropriate grammar
“Brilliant course. It will definitely add value in my day to day business conduct” Absolom Mfumadi (W&RSETA)
“Thank you for the excellent course! The course facilitator was great!” ~ Botshelo Khumalo (Momentum)
“A very informative and helpful course. The content was relevant and questions encouraged” ~ Mariley Liebenberg (St Joseph’s Care and Support Trust)
“I am equipped with info, grammar and business writing. Good work and well done” ~ Prudence Phooko (High Commission of Namibia)
“Thank you! Excellent course. Proud of my certificate and thanks for the memory stick” ~ Annerita Muller (SA Express Airways)
DOWNLOAD the full course outline.