ALIGNED TO UNIT STANDARDS ID 11286, NQF LEVEL 5, 8 CREDITS
This programme gives delegates the knowledge and understanding of preparing for a disciplinary hearing as an Initiator and conducting a disciplinary hearing as a Chairperson. This workshop will allow delegates to investigate the challenges they are facing regarding the implementation of disciplinary action, and to act on it with the correct procedure and preparation. The programme will also allow delegates to conduct hearings and to administer disciplinary principles in a fair and consistent manner.
WHAT THIS COURSE CAN DO FOR YOU BOOK NOW!
- Understanding the reason for progressive discipline in the workplace
- Understand the purpose and implementation of a Disciplinary code
- Prepare, investigate and formulate the appropriate charges for a disciplinary hearing
- Help collect and prepare evidence in a hearing
- Understand the responsibilities of an initiator before, during and after a hearing
- Help with preparing and questioning of witnesses
- Understanding the purpose of the Chairperson
- Learn how to conduct and manage the hearing
- Learn how to take a decision as to sanction
- Understanding the documentation process of the hearing
DOWNLOAD the full course outline.
Kwelanga Training offers a range of Employee Management Programmes for businesses, government & individuals.