A SPECIALISED KWELANGA TRAINING INTERVENTION
Performance Management means creating both competence and growth for employees. Effective Performance Management incorporates a series of on-going assessments, processes and activities that encourage growth and measure progress in attaining objectives.
Good Performance Management focuses on developing others. This workshop will help in assessing performance and making decisions to develop the performance of others. Managing performance comes with greater responsibility for the work output and progress of others. Following the process will help you grow the skill to evaluate others.
Identifying areas that require either correction of performance or development of skills is crucial to a productive workforce. Management at all levels need to be able to coach and counsel towards desired outcomes in order to prevent formal disciplinary steps.
WHAT THIS COURSE CAN DO FOR YOU
- To enhance leadership strengths by understanding performance management strategies
- Delivering honest, ongoing, ethical and fair reviews
- Solving typical performance management issues
- Knowing when to access HR support and tools
- Creating a personal development plan to help you grow your performance management skills
- Evaluate your performance management skills
- Recognising guidelines for applying performance management strategies
DOWNLOAD the full course outline.
Kwelanga Training offers a range of Employee Management Programmes for businesses, government & individuals.