A SPECIALISED KWELANGA TRAINING INTERVENTION FACILITATED BY OUR LABOUR LAW SPECIALIST
The purpose of this programme is to explain the difference between issues relating to Ill Health, In Capacity and Poor Work Performance in the workplace. Delegates will learn to determine whether they are dealing misconduct or performance related issues and then which route to follow to address the issues correctly.
WHAT THIS COURSE CAN DO FOR YOU BOOK NOW!
- Identify the difference between Misconduct and Poor Performance
- Learn how to differentiate between Ill health, Incapacity and Poor work performance
- Learn how to deal with issues relating to substance abuse in the workplace
- Learn how to manage and control Absenteeism
- Understand the consultative process to be followed when dealing with Poor work performance
DOWNLOAD the full course outline.
Kwelanga Training offers a range of Employee Management Programmes for businesses, government & individuals.