ALIGNED TO UNIT STANDARD ID 15234, NQF LEVEL 5, 3 CREDITS
The Competency Based Interviewing Skills programme is a one-day workshop which aims to assist in selecting qualified, successful candidates. Managers will be equipped with current interviewing skills to make their transition from ‘doer’ to ‘manager’ more successful and less stressful. This course will assist to examine your role in building a successful and productive team through proper recruiting, interviewing and hiring practices. You will learn to practice competency based selection techniques that reinforce the importance of relating the interview to the specific job requirements.
“Don’t interview, search for an inner view.’
WHAT THIS COURSE CAN DO FOR YOU BOOK NOW!
- To learn a systematic and legal approach for evaluating applicants
- Documenting staff selection procedures
- Develop accurate and complete job analyses
- Advertising for shortlist candidates for selection interview
- Thoroughly review employment applications by developing pre-selection matrices
- Planning and conducting behaviour based interviews and selection techniques
- Control the interview
- Making effective and legally defensible evaluation and hiring decisions
- Conclude contract with successful candidate and notifying unsuccessful candidates of the result
DOWNLOAD the full course outline.
Kwelanga Training offers a range of Employee Management Programmes for businesses, government & individuals.