ALIGNED TO UNIT STANDARD ID 10985, NQF LEVEL 6, 5 CREDITS
This Charing Disciplinary Hearings programme gives the delegates the knowledge and understanding of conducting a disciplinary hearing as a chair person. This workshop will allow delegates to conduct hearings and to administer disciplinary principles in a fair and consistent manner.
WHAT THIS COURSE CAN DO FOR YOU BOOK NOW!
- Understanding the purpose of the chairperson
Understand the laws of evidence and how it is applied in a disciplinary hearing
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of all parties in the disciplinary hearing
- Learn how to conduct and manage the hearing
- Learn how to Take a decision as to sanction
- Understanding the documentation process of the hearing
DOWNLOAD the full course outline.
Kwelanga Training offers a range of Employee Management Programmes for businesses, government & individuals.