ACCREDITED TO UNIT STANDARD ID 14242, NQF LEVEL 2, 4 CREDITS
The Managing Time for Results programme gives delegates the skills to analyse their personal and team time problems, and to choose and implement solutions which suit their positions and work-styles. This workshop will allow delegates to examine their time management and to select and implement solutions which will assist them in meeting work and personal deadlines.
WHAT THIS COURSE CAN DO FOR YOU BOOK NOW!
- Planning proactively using time management tools
- Drawing up and implementing time efficient work plans, daily action plans and diary management
- Increasing productivity by overcoming procrastination
- Motivation and productivity
- Organise, manage and prioritise in terms of urgency and importance
- The principle of balance between all life aspects to create time and optimize one’s life
- Planning and following a work schedule and making amendments made where necessary
“The course was excellent and I know how I am going to work differently to achieve maximum results.” ~ Tshidi Khumalo (Smollan Group)
“Excellent course, excellent facilitator” ~ Brenda Roskruge (AME Africa)
“I found the course to be very informative and interesting” ~ June Ross (Deloitte)
“Excellent facilitating skills and good practical examples” ~ Nonkqubela Bantubani (MRC)
“The presentation of the course was excellent and relevant to us – thank you!” ~ Thabisile Memela (Department of Water and Forestry)
“You were brilliantly Exceptional! You impacted greatly on me today, and for the REST of my life! Thank You!” ~ Chrislene Naidoo (UNICEF)