ALIGNED TO UNIT STANDARD ID 114226, NQF LEVEL 5, 8 CREDITS
The programme is designed to identify and manage the resolution of personal conflict between individuals or teams. The main focus is on the workplace, although the same principles can be used elsewhere. Business teams and leaders are equipped with a range of skills and strategies which will help them to manage and resolve the inevitable conflicts which are part of any business process.
WHAT THIS COURSE CAN DO FOR YOU BOOK NOW!
- Understand the main sources of conflict
- Analyse and understand the nature of conflicts
- Describing appropriate techniques to manage conflict
- Implementing skills and strategies to manage and resolve conflict
- Develop the confidence to tackle conflict effectively
- Developing the attributes of a good conflict leader
- Handling customer complaints
DOWNLOAD the full course outline.