ALIGNED TO UNIT STANDARD ID 242821, NQF LEVEL 4, 6 CREDITS
The purpose of the Supervisory Skills for Team Leaders workshop is to strengthen your current supervisory skills. It explores the role of the team leader in ensuring that the team meets organisational or required standards. The course grows an understanding of responsible leadership and high performance leadership of teams. It is understood by most leaders that effective management is a prerequisite to being viewed as a great leader and because of the dynamics of the South African market, the focus on leadership has intensified from an interest to a need.
This two-day business workshop increases your awareness of your current supervisory style and abilities. You will understand organisational requirements to apply management by objectives. The course then provides you with a tool-kit of ideas to increase your supervisory skills back in the workplace.
This Supervisory Skills workshop is designed to help all supervisors/team leaders develop the essential skills to influence and motivate their staff to achieve exceptional performance.
WHAT THIS COURSE CAN DO FOR YOU BOOK NOW!
- To understand the role of a team leader
- To understand the purpose and power of the team
- To obtain commitment of the team by contracting
- To monitor the achievement of team objectives.
- To apply performance management tasks
- To enhance interpersonal skills within the context of a management framework
- To highlight tasks required of supervisors
- To assist supervisors and team leaders in ensuring that their teams meet the organisation’s standards
- To expose delegates to practical situations that occur in the workplace
“The course has given a renewed interest in improving my leadership skills and creating a positive work environment.” ~ Anelie van der Merwe (Unison Communications)
“This course has added great value to me personally. I’m confident that I will be a great leader to my team” ~ Sibongile Tshabalala (Interwaste)
“The course was informative and relevant to my work” ~ Charity Matlou (Department of Justice)