ALIGNED TO UNIT STANDARD ID 110021, NQF LEVEL 4. 6 CREDITS
Executive secretaries of the 21st Century require knowledge, skills and abilities that are closely aligned to many of those of their executive bosses. They are required to have problem solving abilities and the initiative to think on their feet while juggling many balls all at the same time and without dropping any! The Professional Skills for Executive Secretaries and PA’s workshop will strengthen your current skills with a powerful, direct approach to ensure the achieving of personal effectiveness in the business environment.
WHAT THIS COURSE CAN DO FOR YOU BOOK NOW!
- Develop a highly professional image and attitude
- Grow your interpersonal relationships by communicating clearly and concisely
- Understand cultural and communication barriers and how to overcome them
- Manage time to improve efficiency
- Exceed client’s needs and expectations
- Help create systems that streamline processes and improve record maintenance and filing
- Arrange all travel arrangements and itineraries
- Ensure that you take ownership of yourself, your job and your future
DOWNLOAD the full course outline.