ALIGNED TO UNIT STANDARD ID 252031, NQF LEVEL 5, 4 CREDITS
In today’s business environment emotional intelligence and communication skills are the fundamentals for success in every organisation. It is becoming critical to not only understand the scope of work but be able to analyse and understand one’s self and the people in your team, in terms of motivation, behaviour and performance potential.
Emotional Intelligence is the ability to identify, understand and control one’s thoughts and feelings, communicate them clearly to others and interact with empathy towards other’s emotions. This workshop explores the basis of Emotional Intelligence and gives guidelines on applying the theories in everyday situations that arise when working with people.
WHAT THIS COURSE CAN DO FOR YOU BOOK NOW!
- Understand the concept of emotional intelligence
- Analyse the relationship between emotional intelligence and self-awareness
- Analyse the relationship between emotional intelligence and self-management
- Analyse the relationship between emotional intelligence and social awareness
- Apply techniques for responding to situations in an emotionally intelligent manner
- Analysing the impact of emotional intelligence on life and work interactions
- Evaluating own level of emotional intelligence in order to determine developmental areas.
“This workshop is masterfully crafted to encompass all there is to know, learn and implement on the way to EI. It is equally suited for the academically inclined as well the technically oriented without having to provide two different venues/presentations for both. On top of it, the presenter is an expert in this and many other fields and is well prepared and makes the whole package exceptionally worthwhile.” Peet du Toit (North West University)
“I thoroughly enjoyed the course and found it most thought provoking – thank you, the insight I gained is indescribable” ~ Celeste Roberts (South African Revenue Service)
“I think this was a brilliant course. I have learnt so much” ~ Zanele Molobi (Trudon)