Kwelanga Training: Full Qualifications and RPL Learnerships
Empower your staff and make a valuable contribution to the skills development shortage our country faces. Full qualifications in the form of Learnerships and RPL Learnerships provide the perfect solution to bridging the skills gap, increasing productivity and achieving maximum outcomes on your B-BBEE Scorecard.
The amended codes for B-BBEE came into power on the 1st of May this year. One of the key changes involves skills development which is now a priority element. This means that Large Enterprises must achieve a minimum of 40% to avoid having their final score drop a level down. Furthermore the skills development target spend for Large Enterprises is now 6% of payroll.
Correctly implemented Learnerships provide the perfect vehicle towards achieve these new targets while added benefits include tax rebates and discretionary funding from your SETA for qualifying enterprises.
Kwelanga Training can assist with aligning your current organisational development programmes to Learnerships. In this way you will meet business needs and build a healthy scorecard.
FULL QUALIFICATIONS AND SERVICES OFFERED
- Full Qualifications and RPL Learnerships including:
- National Certificate: Business Administration Services – NQF Level 2, 3 and 4
- National Certificate: Contact Centre Support – NQF Level 2 and 4
- National Certificate: Management – NQF Level 3, 4 and 5
- National Certificate: New Venture Creation – NQF Level 2 and 4
- FET Certificate: Project Management – NQF Level 4
- Long term training and development solutions linked to business strategy
- Assistance with funding applications, Learnership agreements and tax rebates
- Skills development scorecard forecasting calculator