- Q Can our organisation claim back the Skills Development Levy if our staff attend training with Kwelanga?
- A Yes. Most SETA’s require an organisation to do between 10-40% of their training with an accredited provider like Kwelanga Training.
- Q What is the minimum number of staff needed to conduct on-site training?
- A A minimum of 8 and a maximum of 20. You will save at least 20-30% off the public rate.
- Q How can we benefit from group discounts if all the staff have different training needs?
- A Kwelanga offers training vouchers which can be purchased in advanced at a bulk discount rate. These vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and can be redeemed in all the regions and for any of the courses on the public schedule.
- Q Can we measure the Skills transfer from your training in the work place?
- A Yes. We use a unique electronic evaluation tool after the training that allows Kwelanga to offer a report on Skills transfer.
- Q How do we know which courses to attend?
- A Kwelanga Training has experienced consultants who can assist you in identifying Skills gaps and the target audience.
- Q Are you able to train our staff in other regions?
- A Yes. We have public courses in Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban and Pretoria and we are able to travel to remote regions for group training.
- Q Is there post course assistance after the training?
- A Yes. Telephonically and via the e-mail.
- Q Do the delegates get a certificate?
- A Yes. A framed Certificate of Attendance is issued on completion.
- Q Do delegates automatically get credits after attending the course
- A No. Delegates who aim to gain the credits available will have to arrange for an assessment to be conducted. Assessment fees are separate from training fees.
- Q Does Kwelanga Training offer assessments?
- A Yes. Assessments are conducted separately from training and there is a separate fee for this service.
- Q Many courses we have attended are mundane and unprofessional, why are yours different?
- A All our training is outcome based with a strong focus on the practical involvement of delegates. Delegates also receive memory sticks with electronic resources and we offer evaluation that allows line managers to measure the impact of our training.
- Q What are your trainers like, what sort of experience do they have?
- A As an accredited provider all our trainers need to be subject area experts as well as assessors in the courses that they train so you are guaranteed the highest quality at all times.
- Q What do delegates need to bring to the training?
- A Just themselves. NQF Manuals, pens, stationery, lunch and refreshments are included in the training.
- Q Can Kwelanga Training assist us with claiming of Skills levies?
- A No. However we can recommend a reputable organisation to do this for you.
Contact us for Professional Advice about Corporate Training Courses
Fill in your details below and one of our consultants will contact you.
Click on a subject below to see the associated courses.