On-site Group Training
On-site group business skills training can be presented at any location in Southern Africa – our facilitators will train at your premises. Sound business-to-business information networking can then be delivered to positively contribute to the success of our clients.
In-house training courses can be customised to suit the target group and each organisation’s specific skills requirement. We cement a professional business partnership with our clients by analysing training needs, understanding the outcomes required and offering solutions that ensure identified objectives are guaranteed within the timescales specified. Click here to view testimonials from our recent clients.
For all in-house group sessions we offer the opportunity for our clients to measure this impact through a unique return on investment projection. Utilising our unique assessment tools we provide our clients with measurable training solutions offering return on investment in the workplace.
With more and more Training and HR Managers being held accountable for training spent, we believe that the importance of Return on Investment (ROI) calculations following business skills training courses will prove to be invaluable to the business management of all organisations that are serious about their training objectives. Click here to view our value added services.
All training is outcomes based and adheres to the requirements of the NQF. There are two possible fee options for the implementation of on-site training:
- The Standard Option which covers the training, manuals, certificates, group post course report and “Contact the Coach” post course support.
- The Return on Investment (ROI) option includes additional training products and services available for the organisation and delegates including:
– On-line Course Specific Content Library
- Framed certificates for each delegate
- The Way Forward – 30 day personal action plan
- Pre and post course electronic evaluations
- Return on investment (ROI) post course report
The course content and quality of training for both solutions is the same.
Public Training Courses
Kwelanga Training has offices based in Johannesburg and Cape Town and presents public business skills training courses at corporate venues in:
- Johannesburg – Southern Sun, Katherine Street, Sandton
- Pretoria – Southern Sun, Beatrix Street, Pretoria
- Cape Town: Southern Sun, Newlands
- Durban: Hilton Hotel, North Beach
- Port Elizabeth: Cherry Place, Walmer
Course Fees Include:
- Course facilitation by subject expert
- Corporate venue, lunch and refreshments
- NQF aligned comprehensive learner guide
- On-line Course Specific Content Library
- Framed certificates for each delegate
- Pens with highlighters/delegate name cards
- Evaluation forms/attendance register
- “Contact the Coach” post course support
Discount Training Vouchers – Save up to 40% on Public Courses!
For organisations sending multiple staff members to public courses, Kwelanga Training offers a discount voucher program. Blocks of training units offer significant savings of typically 40% or more. Benefits to our clients include:
- Receive best standard discount available with Kwelanga Training
- Maximize training spend while not compromising on quality
- Assist your training budget meet objectives set at the beginning of the financial year
- Flexibility provided – vouchers are freely transferable between staff members
- Valid for 12 months from date of purchase and not subject to price increases
- Pay only one invoice for all your public training course requirements
- Schedule training across your financial year in all major locations. Vouchers can be used for any course on the public calendar in Johannesburg, Pretoria, Cape Town or Durban.
The primary objective of our training is to ensure that the knowledge acquired is applied successfully, adding real value and making a visible difference to work performance in the business environment. Kwelanga’s training courses have a strong focus on an outcomes based approach. The programmes are facilitated on a highly interactive basis encouraging active delegate participation using:
- Break-away sessions
- Relevant business exercises
- Discussion activities and
- Case studies.
High emphasis is placed on learning through ‘doing’. Delegates are presented with real life and workplace case studies ensuring they develop the knowledge and confidence to take their enhanced skills back into the business environment and apply them successfully. Learners are kept focused and the knowledge gained is constantly reinforced with the facilitator continually monitoring delegates during the training ensuring they understand concepts that have been demonstrated.
The group leaders are trained to create a comfortable atmosphere where delegates can evaluate themselves and their skills, generate ideas and solutions to problems and plan suitable growth in the workplace. Delegates use the group’s collective knowledge to explore issues they find relevant, while group leaders keep discussions appropriate and professional.
All the expert trainers, registered assessors, moderators and skills development staff have numerous years of experience in facilitating outcomes-based business skills training programmes. Kwelanga Training ensures that course leaders are subject matter experts in each of the areas in which the organisation specialises, ensuring that expertise is available whenever clients may call for it. Clients can be confident that Kwelanga’s courses teach real-world skills resulting in measurable improvements to performance and productivity.
Detailed confidential delegate evaluation forms guarantee a consistent quality assessment of our programmes. Training sessions are evaluated regularly by the Kwelanga Management Team ensuring the highest standards are maintained and that new trends in the field of training and development are implemented where necessary.