Vacant Positions – Business Development Manager – Cape Town & Johannesburg
We are looking for a professional individual in each region with excellent communication skills who has sales experience in the training, business to business or related HR fields. The ideal candidate will be part of a team and must be capable of working towards challenging targets and possess outstanding interpersonal skills.
You will have at least three years industry experience, possess your own vehicle with a valid driver’s licence. You will be expected to develop accounts in your region.
The package offered is a market related basic salary with a competitive commission structure.
Attributes / Skills
- Ability to apply knowledge and experience in a creative manner
- Add sustainable value to the division and to clients
- Maintain the highest degree of professionalism and ethics
- Minimum 3-5 years sales experience as a Business Development / Account Manager in a corporate service related industry
Attributes / Skills
- Highly motivated, ambitious and driven to succeed
- Confident and self-disciplined with good time management skills
- Strong listening and effective communication skills at an Executive Level
- Meticulous, accurate with high attention to detail
Submit your queries or applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates who have not been contacted by Kwelanga Training two weeks after submission can assume that their application has been unsuccessful.
Vacant Positions – Telesales / Admin Assistant – Durban
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a business skills training company for an experienced, forward thinking Telesales/Admin Assistant to join an expanding, dedicated team. This is a full-time position based in Westville. Market related salary.
- Matric Certificate
- At least 1 years’ experience in a telesales position
- Driver’s license with own reliable transport preferred but not essential
- Customer focussed with strong client liaison skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good speaking voice – clear and easily understood
- Good computer literacy skills
- Ability to work independently
- Initiative, proactive and motivated
01 March 2017
If you meet the above criteria, please send your CV and supporting documents to email@example.com. Applications close 23 February 2017. If you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.